Welcome to Royal Health Fairhaven
Overlooking the Acushnet River in the heart of an historic fishing village, Royal Fairhaven Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers an uncommon blend of superior care, a beautiful waterfront location, sensitive personal attention, and dedicated professionals. Like other properties of the company, Royal Fairhaven’s lovingly renovated main building was once a private residence (the Edward Knowles home, circa 1900), with beautiful sitting rooms, interior details, and an inviting summer porch running along the entire front of the home that hearkens back to simpler times.
Royal Fairhaven is one of four Royal Health Group centers that offer the services of industry expert Maureen Bradley, ensuring the very latest advances in the care of our memory impaired residents within our Alzheimer’s Program. We are proud to say our rehabilitation outcomes for a variety of clinical issues are superb and the Royal Fairhaven is TJC (The Joint commission, formerly JCAHO) accredited, recognized nationwide as a symbol of commitment and quality in the healthcare field, and given only to the best nursing centers in the country.
The Royal Advantage
- 24/7 nursing care, attending physician
- Expert short-term rehabilitation (PT, OT, speech, pulmonary, post-acute)
- Alzheimer’s Care program that incorporates the latest research
- Cardiac care
See All Advantages
- Consulting cardiologist on site weekly
- Wound care
- Cultural immersion Portuguese program – catering to the Portuguese, Cape Verdean and Brazilian population of the South Coast